01 09 10

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Opening Match Brasil - Croatia

Hiii Ladies, 

So, I have some more World Cup inspired nail art for you today. As you can see I'm extremely excited about the World Cup and I cannot wait to see who wins. 

These are my Brasil vs Croatia nails, these teams are the ones opening the world cup.  I hope you like them. 



who do you think will win?

 Oh and I fell asleep before my nails actually dried so I have all kinds of sheets marks on my nails. :( oh well, they are coming off today anyway.

hugs,
Lydia



6 comments:

  1. WOW, you did a great job Lydia - even if you fell asleep too early LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So detailed! Great mani, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so well done, love it :D
    especially the croatian part... never mind that we lost last night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani! I'm supporting my national club, Italy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great mani! It's awesome when you can combine two things you love hehe. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...