01 09 10

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hiiiii!!! World Cup Nails

Hello beautiful ladies!, 

Geez, I almost forgot what was the web address to blogger. It's been a long time!!!

I have missed all of you and my little blog as well. I wanted to share a manicure that I am super excited about! I don't know about you guys but growing up in a Hispanic country futbol was a big deal, specially every 4 years!; not american throw the ball football, but use your feet - futbol! :) and if you follow soccer/futbol then you know that the the world is anxious for the FIFA World Cup to start! 1 day and 27 hrs left!!! as of 9:22 CST. 

The FIFA World Cup - Brasil 2014!!! i have my favorites? Do you have a favorite??? or are you not into soccer? 

On to the nails, inspired on the FIFA sticker album that came out this year. 











 
 Hugs,
Lydia
 

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH - she is back again LOL, I missed you my friend :)
    I love your World Cup nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nails indeed, and it's GREAT to see you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you around, Lydia! Your nails are so cool and perfect for the World Cup! I love the colors you used; they're so bright and summery! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back, love! :D These nails are adorable! I can't wait to see some matches this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so good to see a post from you! :D This mani is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...