01 09 10

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Koa Wood Ring

Hello Ladies,

Today I want to share with you a non-polish related post.

Recently I got contacted by a company called Altinplace. Altin Place is a jewelry website, that repairs watches, sells luxury watches, rings and even offers bridal custom rings. If you are interested in checking them out please visit, http://www.altinplace.com/

They sent me a Koa Wood Ring in their Classic model to show you guys.




 Can you see the engraving on the band? It's Hawaii!
Can you see the Ti - Titanium 9, the size.

Specifics?
  • This is Altin's Place #1 selling titanium and genuine Hawaiian Koa wood ring. 
  • Made out of titanium and wood
  • hypo-allergenic
  • eco-friendly
  • The size of the ring, and the Hawaiian Islands are laser etched on the inside of the band.
  • Makes a great wedding band for men (or women) and with the lifetime warranty

As the website says: It's the perfect choice for a ring that will symbolize your lifetime together. 

I have been wearing this ring for the last 2 days and it feels great on my finger, very smooth - it has some sort of protective material over the titanium and wood that makes the fit perfect. I have gotten plenty of compliments on it - I honestly love the look.

This is a beautiful ring and the only thing is that this ring retails for about $199.99 - Honestly pretty pricey compare to other Koa wood rings i'have seen online.

What do you think about this ring?

Hugs,
Lydia

5 comments:

  1. It's so elegant and lovely, I like this unique ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it but IMHO it is not that unisex, I prefer it for a man ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    Titanium Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...