01 09 10

Monday, February 10, 2014

Grape Juice

Happy Monday!!!

I wish you all a good start of the week.

Today i want to show you a nail polish that my hubby got for me. He knows how much I love purple and so he got me Grape Juice from China Glaze.


What do you think of China Glaze - Grape Juice?

I honestly think its a beautiful polish. It has the most beautiful shimmers. This is 3 coats - I honestly could have done without the 3rd coat but I felt like i needed more purple. I just loooove it.

Do you own this one?

Hugs,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. Never enough purple :)
    This colour is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this colour but is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great name for a pretty polish. Kudos to your hubby for getting it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, hubby is sweet - and it looks so pretty on you, I think I need to try mine soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous polish, thumbs up for hubby :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how sweet! This polish is beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...