01 09 10

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bouncer, it's me

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm excited for the new week and honestly I cannot wait for the new episode of The Walking Dead tonight! :)

I quickly wanted to show you a nail polish that was given to me by a friend from work. This is the lovely Essie - Bouncer, it's me.

It is a gorgeous blue the only complaint i have is that is waaay to sheer for me. This is 4 coats.

What I used:
Essie - Bouncer, it's me
Out the door - Top Coat



I just want to say that this pictures are very deceiving. This color is much darker in real life.

Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. That's a really nice looking blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheer or not I LOVE this color, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this type of electric blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite kind of blue!! <3 I don't mind 4 coats ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 coats?? OMG!! I would love to receive as gifts polishes on work LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four coats are a bit too much, but yes... beautiful blue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essie polishes are the ones that last the most on my nails. Love their creme shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...