01 09 10

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

An Extravagant cover up

Hello Ladies,

Sooooo, I did a water marble but it didnt quite turned out like I expected and i had a few bubble issues. Any way, I decided to cover it up a little bit and this is how it turned out. Right in line with the pinks....i have figured out that I keep using the polishes I leave out on my table. I will be putting these away. :)

What I used:
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Essie - Boom Boom Room
Sinful Colors - Sugar Rush
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
OPI - Extravagance
Out the Door - Top Coat




And this is the water marble by itself.....I really didn't like the bubbles and the colors very much.


Hugs,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this mani a lot, the combination of WM and polishes like this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watermarble is sweet and subtle. How funny I let my polishes pile up too. The Hubby isn't too fond of them covering the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mani that ended up being!! I love Extravagance, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This model looks amazing. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did right, this looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I love how you fixed it :)
    It so candy-like, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love what you did to help spruce it up! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...