01 09 10

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Unicorn Crazy in Love

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

Today I have an absolutely beautiful polish. This is Sinful Colors - Unicorn, very pretty but application wasnt really that great. I had some bald spots but nothing that a bunch of love (hearts) couln't fix. I hope you ladies like it.

I know, a bit springy but I cant help it. I love all kinds of colors at all times.

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Unicorn
China Glaze - Harmony
China Glaze - Adore
Out the Door - Top Coat



Hugs,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that polish (as you know) - and I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, that yellow looks lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about Unicorn but those hearts make me love this mani!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like yellow so much (I have only 2-3 yellow nail polishes), but I think it looks very good with those coloured hearts! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...