01 09 10

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stamping with my cousin

Hello Ladies, 

Did I tell you guys my dad is in town? He came from Panama to visit. He has been here since December and I have been having the bestest of times with him. I'm such a daddy's girl and I can't help to be overly excited when he comes to visit. 

I have been doing my nails regularly but I haven't been posting. I will more likely be showing you some old manis this week. Be on the look out for those this week.

I have a hand model today. My cousin Genesis stopped by yesterday to visit my dad and I offered to do her nails. This is the final result. 

What I used: 
Essie - Where's my Chauffeur?
China Glaze - Harmony
Out the Door - Top Coat


See you around,
Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. Really cute mani!! Glad you're having fun with your dad! Enjoy ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! It's nice to do nails with friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mani, and have fun with your dad and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Qué bonita quedó! Me alegro de que puedas practicar tu hobby con la familia.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely manicure! Enjoy your family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you've been having dad time! The stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love when someone borrows me an extra pair of hands, enjoy with your love ones :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...