01 09 10

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sinful (Colors) Taping

Hello Ladies,

Today I had to take my dad to the airport. I'm hard broken that he had to go back home. I will miss him terribly until he comes back to visit us. My son also as very upset to see him go. He looooves my parents.

I did this mani right after dropping my dad off at the airport. I wasnt inspired at all so I went for a tape manicure. As you can see lines are not clean nor did I do a very good clean up job.

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Candy Coated
Sinful Colors - Amethyst
Out the Door - Top Coat




Hugs,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. It's always somewhat sad to see our loved ones leave. I am sure you had a fantastic time when he was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry he had to go home again - I know how much you love him...
    I really like this mani, great color combo - and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your manicure and I love the colours that you used! :-)
    Well, I understand you completely, this is what happens to me when I go home in Belgrade to visit my parents and my sister and then I have to come back to Italy... but these moments that I spend with them are like a "recharge" of my batteries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me of 80s looks (and I wasn't here back in those days-LOL)!!! I looove the colour combo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope you get to see him soon <3
    This mani is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...