01 09 10

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sally Hansen - Jaded

Hi,

How is it going ladies?

I have another Sally Hansen polish today. this one is really pretty but not really unique, application wasnt bad but I needed 4 coats to reach this result.

I had some Fake Tattoos for my nails but as you can see the "BE" got ruined and I had to freehand it and it didnt really turned out lol.

What I used:
Sally Hansen - Jaded
Fake Tattoos
Acrylic Paint - Black
Out the Door - Top Coat
BE THE CHANGE


Hugs,
Lydia

6 comments:

  1. Not every polish needs to be unique, but it's still very pretty - those decals looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color... but don't trust my words, i have a weak spot in my heart for this kind of shades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! BTW, I bought that SH just last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade :D The decals are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour! It's a pitty that it needs 4 coats... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...