01 09 10

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sally Hansen - Pat on the Black #CSMTKO

Hello Ladies,

Today I want to show you a beautiful polish I received from the team at Influenster.com. This is the lovely Complete Salon Manicure Sally Hansen - Pat on the Black.

The name is a little deceiving because this baby is not Black at all. She almost looks dark red (and i sometimes think even dark eggplant). In the pictures below I'm showing you Pat on the Black without top coat and base coat. This is 2 coats and I almost think 3 would have look much better but I liked the lighter coat on top closer to my skin looks really good as is.

The brush was a little weird but once I went back for the second coat i got the trick and it wasn't bad at all. But then again that may be related to my short short nails.

According to the website this nail polish is a complete salon manicure:
7 Benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle: Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip-Resistant, Gel Shine. We will see about that. Today is day 2.

What do you think about Pat on the Black?



Thanks,
Lydia

3 comments:

  1. I'd throw some glitter on it to lighten it up a bit - but that's just me, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it's really glossy :D love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gloss, the color is not bad either :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...