01 09 10

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Robo-Love

Hello Ladies,

I hope that you ladies are not tired yet of my Valentine's Day manicure. I know that I started early but it's never too early. Is it?

I love the little robot on my thumb and pinky. I hope you like this mani as much as I do.

What I used:
OPI - Skulls & Glossbones
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Sinful Colors - Slate
Lime Crime - Once in a blue mousse
Sally Hansen - Kiss my lips
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Out the Door - Top Coat



 

Hugs,
Lydia 

14 comments:

  1. Aww, if that itsn't cute, then I don't know what is! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rainbowify Me - this is the sweetest Valentines mani EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute robots, original idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydz, these are ADORABLE!! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your manicure, my favourite is the robot on your thumb nail! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-M-G... this is so cool, original and unbelievable cute, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The robot on the thumb is my fav too!!! You're a genius, I love this mani ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This manicure is soooooo sweet :) I love details, you did this mani great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nunca cansa ver manicuras dedicadas al amor y ésta es una monería :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The robot looks amazing. Creative as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh the robots are so cute, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...