01 09 10

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Red & White Valentine's nails

Hello Ladies,

I have another Valentine's nail art. I wanted to do this manic since I showed you the one yesterday.

I knew the red polish was not going to behave when I used the top coat so, I took some pictures before I top coated. Even though I waited to top coat it still dragged all over.

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Snow me White
Sally Hansen - Red my Lips
Out the Door - Top Coat

Without Top Coat



With Top Coat
Oh well, still looks okay from far away. My favorite nail is the pointer finger.

Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. ¡Qué chula! :-)
    Espero que estés disfrutando del finde.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pity that it bled! :(
    It was sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the middle finger the best :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...