01 09 10

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nautical Polka-Dots

Hello Ladies,

Happy Sunday!!!

Let me show you a manicure I did last a few days ago. This one I am calling The Nautical Polka-dots. I have always loved easy polka dots mani, they are my go to during busy days. I finish this one up with some great nail tattoos that i got a long while back from Fake Tattoos.

What I used:
Barry M - Cyan Blue (amazing blue)
Essie - Where's the Chauffeur?
Fake Tattoos
Out the door - Top coat



 Hugs,
Lydia

6 comments:

  1. Love that shade of blue and whole manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is sweet - and so fresh and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be perfect in something like 6 months LOL but it still is super cute in winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you fooled me with those fake tattoos, i thought you draw the ankers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...