01 09 10

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello Kitty meets Sinful color pinks

Happy Sunday Ladies,

Today I decided to do another Valentine's day manicure. Of course you know me; I couldnt wait and do a Hello Kitty manicure. I decided to use lots of pinks most of them Sinful Colors.

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Cotton Candy (3 coats)
Sinful Colors - Sugar and Spice
Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Vogue - Neon Electrico
China Glaze - Ingrid
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Deborah Lippmann - Naked
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic Paint - White

Here it is...I hope you like it. It is very girly but just in line with Valentine's day festivities. Excuse the ugly, dry cuticles. I didnt realize they were that bad. :( Im ashamed.




Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet - I love the little teddy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I agree with Maria, the teddy is sooooooo cutieeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect shade of pink for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué cute!!! El osito es un amor :-)
    Me encanta!
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously have the cutest manis! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't know who's cuter - kitty or teddy, adorable couple <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...