01 09 10

Monday, January 27, 2014

Bee Mine

Hellooooo!

Hope you  are all having a great week. I got another cutesy mani today. As you guess by the post name is another Valentines. :) I'm excited for Valentine's....Im making a huuuuge V-day card for my son Nathan. I cannot wait to see his face.

Zoya - Gigi is a sheer polish so I decided to use a white polish as underwear.

What I used:
Sinful colors - Snow me white (underwear)
Zoya - Gigi
Picture Polish - Sunshine Highway
Sally Hansen - Red my Lips
Models Own - Top Turquoise
Acrylic Paint - Black
Acrylic Paint - White
Out the Door - Top Coat




Have a great week!
Hugs,
Lydia

9 comments:

  1. That bee is really cute and I love the fine crisp lines you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - I love word plays - and this is even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, that bee is soooooo cutie ♡
    And I love the heart shaped dotted line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love your little bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sweetest manicure i've seen today, love it *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...