01 09 10

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Because I love image plates

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Let me start by saying its really cold where I live and it's snowing as I type this. Hope everyone is doing well and that the weather is treating you guys okay. I love the cold more than I do the summer weather but I really dont want to go outside right now.

I couldn't pick 1 image plate to stamp on my nails so I decided to go with a few. I hope you like this manicure.

What I used:
Lime Crime - Milky Ways
China Glaze - Harmony
China Glaze - Adore
Out the Door - Top Coat


Hugs,
Lydia

7 comments:

  1. I like it. I think it's cool when all the nails aren't the same :) I'm also impressed over how well Adore stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns used here - and snow - we haven't had any this winter - just wet, grey and warmer than usual :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of plate designs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stay inside and polish your nails ;)
    here we have true spring, it's too hot for coat :D
    love the manicure, btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this mani! In Ukraine we have a warm weather as for January :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...