01 09 10

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Alice in Wonderland Mani

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

I wanted to open up 2014 with something freehanded. I honestly didn't know what to do until I saw "Alice in Wonderland" the movie come up on TV this afternoon.

I hope you all had a great New Year and that 2014 is treating you all good so far. Happy New Year Again!

I obviously wanted something not so complicated and I'm a happy of how this turned out. The only dissapointing thing is that I waited for my pinky nail to dry to apply top coat and even so the nail polish still drag and messed my nail up. :(

Welcome 2014! Show me what you got!!!

I used:
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
China Glaze - Passion
Lime Crime - Parfait day
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Orly - Skinny dip
NOPI - Love song
Smooch - Car-Key
Models Own - Top Turquoise
Out the Door - Top Coat




Much Love,
Lydia

11 comments:

  1. Aww - what a sweet Alice in Wonderland mani - I wish you all the best in 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! :D I love how each nail turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mani! Great inspiration!! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing, your so good at freehand nail art :) Hope you and your family had a great new years! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! I love your Cheshire Cat nail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! you did a great job.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect nail art start for the new year! Wishing you a happy and successful year and lot of new nail polishes and beautiful manicures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so beautiful mani!!!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love when you do freehand, because you doing that great :D
    have an awesome year my dear :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...