01 09 10

Friday, January 24, 2014

1st Valentine Mani of 2014

Hello Ladies,

For Today I want to show you my first 2014 Valentine's Day manicure. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do until I saw a stick figure drawing from my son. I immediately Google'd "stick figure love" and found a cute image which I copied for this nail art.

Let the Valentine's Day Nails begin!

What I used:
Lime Crime - Milky Ways
Sally Hansen - Red my Lips
Acrylic Paint - Black
Out the Door - Top Coat




Are you in the Valentine mood yet?
What do you think my next Valentines mani should be off? Any ideas?

Hugs,
Lydia

9 comments:

  1. I think that's a really cute mani. I don't get into Valentine's mood myself, but I will do one V-day mani because I'm in a group that challenged me to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is sweet - like Rainbowify Me no Valentines for me either, not at all a tradition here in Denmark...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! Qué manicura más divertida y simpática :-)
    Me ha gustado mucho.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not in that mood LOL but I really love this mani!! It made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...