01 09 10

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sorta festive nails

/hihi

Hi there!!

I usually don't show my right hand in pictures. Mainly because they never turn out exactly like my left hand but today I have a right hand manicure to show you.

I know this is not necessarily Christmas mani material BUT! we do get present and presents have bows. So therefore I'm saying this is a festive manicure, do you agree??

 For this mani I used stripping tape to create the lines and a sponge for the gradient. I also used nail tattoos from Fake Tattoos. Aren't this cool?  I just wish my nails were longer.
Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. Qué bonita! Tu mano derecha tiene también derecho a un poco de protagonismo ;-)
    Me gustan los colores que has usado. El degradado está precioso y las líneas te han quedado perfectas.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty, and I love the pastels used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool with the gradient over the tape, I like the look you achieved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Those fake tattoos are a nice touch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colours you used and the lines are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pastels youve used. it makes the nail art very cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails will grow ;)
    I love it, the colors are not the classic Christmas colors but I love the whole mani :J

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the colors you used... so soft and sweet! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...