01 09 10

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Santa is coming.... 25 days of Christmas!

Hi Ladies,

i'm super excited today!!!! I didn't realize how much I missed blogging, now that im actually doing lots of manis and not plain one color mani Im back in love with nail art. Anyway, Im excited because today marks the beggining of my 25 days of Christmas Challenge.

This 25 days of Christmas Challenge is an open, do what you want challenge as long as; you post something up for the next 25 days that it is Christmas-y and/or winter-ish.

I decided to start with my son's favorite. This is my "Santa is Coming" manicure. Hope you all like it. 





Hugs,
Lydia

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet and lovely Lydia - and I'm so glad you missed blogging - your blogger friends missed you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani! One of the best ever :D
    And I love sooooooooo much this challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super awesome! I love how all the nails go together to form the big picture. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Lydia! Love continuation manis like these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, how did i missed this... awesome, absolutely love it *.*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...