01 09 10

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More Christmas Nails

Hello Ladies,

I have a Christmas mani today too. I was completely out of inspiration so I googled "christmas nails" and I got a lovely picture of IHaveACupcake.

I copied it!! :) it was just sooo adorable! i couldnt help myself.

and did you notice I broke 3 nails? I just cant seem to keep them the same length, my nails are splitting in layers and breaking very easily. :(((((( oh well, ill keep trying.





and this is her manicure, isnt it just too cute?
Hugs,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. It's so very sweet - you are in total Christmas mood LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your re-creation turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely manicure :D
    poor nails, but don't cry, they'll grow up, eventually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute those nails! Don't give up for the splitting issue ;)
    I will try to re-do this mani too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nails break very easily so I know how annoying it is . The nail design is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...