01 09 10

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Family Christmas Trees

Hi Ladies, 

I know we all have different traditions for Christmas, we all put up trees according to our style and our traditions and whatever is that inspire us. 

My family's special thing to do for Christmas is to get a new ornament every year to describe what sort of year we have had or something fun that may remind us of something important. At some point my Christmas tree is not going to be matchy-matchy because there will be sooo many random ornaments but oh well, I love that. All good memories! 

Because I know we all set up our trees different. I wanted to do a manicure that showed different trees representing different Christmas traditions, styles and personalities. 

Hope you like this mani as much as I do.




Hugs,
Lydia

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! This mani looks like it would make an adorable wrapping paper print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa! Es tan dulce y apropiada para estas fechas :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "reason" behind those trees - which are gorgeous, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a wonderful idea and much more personal and lovely than "just" a "perfect" tree :)
    So yes, I love your mani too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's supercute! And a great idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a great tradition! That's so awesome to have a tree full of memories :D
    Your mani is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!! What a great tradition your family has!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of Christmas wrapping paper. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...