01 09 10

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Crazy-Cute Christmas Penguins

/hihi

Happy Sunday!

I have a super cute manicure to show you ladies today. These cute Christmas Penguins are excited for Chritsmas to get here but there is 1, that is not very excited. Can you tell which one it is?

I used acrylic paints in black and white for must of this. China glaze - Phat Santa and some random pink and orange nail polish, cant remember names. lol

Hope you like it!






Aren't these the cutest little things ever? Even the one running away from the crazy ones. lol
Hugs,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. They are super cute! If I'll have some free time, I'll try to make a Christmas penguin manicure too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Even the one running away from the crazy ones. lol'
    love it, such an adorable and cute manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - they are indeed so cute and sweet - lovely, Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute :D I love penguins, and you really made them cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!!! <3
    And poor sad penguin on the little finger nail :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest mani! I love all the penguins! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww - this is so creative for a holiday manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...