01 09 10

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve mani

/hihi

Hello all,

I wish you all a Merry Chrismtas, may Santa bring you guys tons of polishes and happiness with your love ones. I am having a quite Christmas eve at home with my boys. I can't wait for tomorrow when Santa bring the gifts for the little one. He is going to be super excited!

This is one layer of China Glaze - Jolly Holly stamped with Passion also a China Glaze.




Merry Christmas blogging family!

Much love and hugs,
Lydia

11 comments:

  1. Una manicura muy dulce ;-)
    Espero que estés pasando una muy Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woho, my friend, this didn't appear in my reader until now - weird...
    But better late than never - Merry Christmas once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect wish! I love that part "...may Santa bring you tons of polishes..." :-) I love your manicure! Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mani so much! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very cute! Love the base color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Wishes of a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute mani! Love it! :D
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! And happy new year! Hope 2014 is a fantastic one for you! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet gingerbread <3
    hope you had great holidays :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...