01 09 10

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pandora Inspired

Hi Ladies ,

I loooooove Pandora. My husband got me a bracelet a while back and he has slowly (not that slow) been adding to it for special occacions (or not). Like every other hobby I start, I quickly get obsessed and I can't help myself but wanting more. Sadly this obsession is not like nail polish and other things. I cannot buy with coupons or find better prices. So I have to wait for special ocassions to add to my bracelet. 

Anyway, since I'm obsessed I decided to do a quick Pandora manicure. and This is what I cameup with, because everything else seemed either too complicated or beyond my drawing skills. Haha Simple but to the point. 










Do you Ladies have Panora? want Pandora?
Hugs,
Lydia

3 comments:

  1. That's an absolutely great Pandora mani, my friend - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also got a Pandora bracelet - You've got some really pretty stuff on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...