01 09 10

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hi again!!! and a sorry attempt at Tribal

/hihi

Hello there!!

I have been away for awhile and I have misse you guys! I'm trying to catch up on posts and visit my favorite blogs again and wow! i didnt realize i was gone for that long.

My job, my son playing soccer and making bracelets have kept me extremely busy. I have been painting my nails tho, but no nail art and unbelivably very safe colors too, people at work ask me all the time if im sick hahahaha.

Any who? let me show you my sad attempt at a tribal manicure.





Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Qué bien que estás de vuelta!
    La manicura es preciosa :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. haven't tried to do one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't turn out bad! Tribal is a really hard one to master, anyway! I love colorful these are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them, they remind me of cute easter eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not a sad attempt - I really like it!
    And it's so nice to have you back my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wouldn't say that, this looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back, my dear! <3 And I think this turned out really well, actually. I love the colors you used for the tribal design. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see a post from you! This tribal print looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why sad? I think it looks cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cheerful tribal manicure! :-) Welcome back! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...