01 09 10

Sunday, July 28, 2013

All Aboard!!!

Hi there!!!

How is everybody doing? I am super excited about the Gold Cup today (soccer), Panama is playing against United States. Hopefully Panama can pull a good win but even if they dont I'm really proud of the team. Anywhos, today i have a randome manicure with a train on it! Wanna see?

I started with a base of white and then a gradient, then painted the train on. I also added some tulips and a cute little flower on my pinky.

 This picture is pre-cleanup :) so excuse the mess



Hope you like it,
Hugs,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. So cute!! You've done a lovely job, I love the gradiënt background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydz, this is perfect! I adore it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué preciosidad! El tren es una monería y el diseño del pulgar es muy bonito :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so adorable! Love the base and then the added train and tulips are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! I love both the gradient and the nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, this is so darn cute and well painted my friend, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is so adorable! I love your little train cars, and the gradient is awesome too! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! These are too too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, this is definitely one of the cutest manicure i have seen lately, absolutely adorable <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...