01 09 10

Friday, May 10, 2013

Purple Flowers

Hello ladies!

Happy Friday!!!

Geeeeez, i waited for Friday for a long time, it seems. I wish I could say im going to be taking it easy this weekend but I dont see that in my near future. How about you? any plans for this weekend?

Ok, onto the nails - this is a recycled mani, i will show you what it used to look like before i stamped and changed it a bit, maybe next week - i just decided to show you this version first. 


I dont know.... i like how this look a little more in person than in the pictures-  but the holo ooohhh pure preciousness!! and purple of course! what is not to like?

Bundle monster stamping plate
Born pretty store striping tape
Color Club - Wild at heart for stamping (holo) 
Base color - can you guess what it is???

Many Hugs,
Lydia

12 comments:

  1. Really pretty :)

    Not sure what the base colour is? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita esta versión. Esperaré a ver cómo era antes ;-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the two shades of purple togethr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I know that color, but which..?
    Anyhow - it's a super sweet mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purple mani! I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's a gorgeous mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is gorgeous! Love the holo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers ans the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stamping polish and a very sweet mani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...