01 09 10

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello Kitty, Bows and Tulips

/hihi

Hello there beautiful ladies!!

I want to start by thanking all of you for the sweet birthday wishes for my birthday boy yesterday. He had a great day yesterday and was exhausted by the time he went to bed.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend. I have a Hello Kitty Manicure to show today. I like it a lot since it is the first one in a while that i have had time to sit and enjoy painting my nails. Oh how i missed it!

I decided to go for a bunch of random stuff like tulips and a tree - bows and hello kitty. LOL no purple? i think i must be feeling a little sick....





What do you think? Too girly? i think so! but its too cute!
Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It IS VERY girly but it works beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's girly indeed but not TOO girly! :D I'm a huge Hello Kitty-fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta! Es muy cuqui :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute - and the pink HAS a purple hue ;) - well done Lydia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. girly but super cute, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwh this is soo cute! love hello kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay glad your boy had a lovely birthday! :D
    This mani is so unbelievably cute! Love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute manicure! I like everything that you draw, but my favourites are those beautiful tulips! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...