01 09 10

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bongo Nail Polish

Hi there!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

The other day I went to Kmart looking for a birthday present for Nathan and I have to admit I was paying no attention to the nail polish section when my hubby said "have you seen these before"? - and there they were - an untouched display of Bongo products and nail polish!!!!!....of course I had to snap a picture (not a good one) and wow beautiful colors. Pretty inexpensive each polish goes for $2.99 - I wish I could have bought one of each I like or 2.....

I did managed to pick up a few...
From L to R: Riot Act - That's How we Roll - Feeling Royal
#1 Stunner - Perfectly Polished

I'll be showing you some swatches soon...not all because they are not all mine, I bought some for a friend but I think I will be going back for more when I get paid this week. LOL

Have you had a chance to try this brand before? This is my first time seeing them. I'm excited to see how they perform.

Wish you all a happy Sunday!!!

And Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys out there!!!!
Hugs,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. :o que lindos!!!! Amé ese que se ve coral y el azul de en medio. Quiero swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look pretty. Lovely bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WHAT??? Weeren't paying attention to nail polish - I'm in shock hahahaha :)
    The second and the second last looks especially great... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this brand before... I'll have to keep an eye out. Nice picks! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, this makes me so envious!! We're so behind here in Canada, I doubt I will ever see these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no conocia esa marca, happy mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's day! Love your polish picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choise. I'm curious about the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of that brand but they colours you picked are gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...