01 09 10

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Easter Mani 2013

/hihi

Hii there!

I wanted to show you ladies the manicure I wore this weekend. I didnt get to go egg hunting but I decided to do decorated easter eggs. Hope you like it, even if this post its a little late.

For this mani I used the Sinful Color polishes from the Sugar Rush Collection.



 I decided to add a Matte Top Coat - this is Sinful Colors Matte Top coat and I like it much much better than the glossy one. What do you think???

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

15 comments:

  1. adorable! Love the neat straight lines, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I also like it more with the matte topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet - makes me happy just by looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I personally like it more with the matte top coat, it makes it look more painted and easter-eggy like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mani! When I got down to the matte pics I was like...oooh, uuhhhh! Usually for me the shiner the better, so my reaction surprised me. It looks great. I Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu manicura! Es muy bonita y con el top mate queda mejor aún :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. It must have taken a long time to do.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet manicure and beautiful colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Lydz, these are so cute, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Lydia! Each of your nails looks like an Easter egg! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...