01 09 10

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Illamasqua - Jo'mina

/hihi

Hiii there!!!

Oh I'm soooo excited!

I should start by saying that I hardly spend so much on "A" polish (single). I love buying for others and this past weekend I was buying for a dear friend's wishlist annnnnnd couldn't resist but buy my first EVER Illamasqua Nail Polish. ^.^ yay! yay! yay!

I have drooled and drooled over this brand before but, I have cut back soooo much on buying nail polish that I just decided that I really could wait; until this weekend that was!! I couldn't help it ladies!

I bought Illamasqua's Jo'mina!!! beautiful lilac, super glossy, bright and sooo me! This is two coats - no top coat. Application and formula were excellent! I'm really pleased with my new baby.





How do you like it??

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

17 comments:

  1. Jo'mina is such a pretty polish, I love mine too - I'm so happy you like your first Illamasqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo'mina is absolutely gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've only seen this on blogs, never in real life, but it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful purple on you! It's so creamy and bright... love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful color! I've only ever bought one Illamasqua, too! They are too expensive for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first Illamasqua polish! Such a beautiful shade, It really looks perfect for you! Wonderful purchase :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shade! It looks amazing on you. Great splurge...I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Este es uno de los lilas - lavanda más lindos que he visto hasta ahora.. y lo luces genial!
    un besito!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any Illamasqua polish yet.. :-) This shade of purple is beautiful..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, you have the right reason for happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh the color looks great, reminds me of easter and spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice color! Looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...