01 09 10

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cocoa Smores

Hiiiii there!!

How is it going??? long time no see! :)
I have been extremely busy and as I type this, im past my bed time and completely exhausted. I want to show you some pictures I had in the vault for a while. This is hard Candy - cocoa Smores. I honestly don't like it very much. This is my very first hard candy polish and I have to say im not impressed....*sad face*


I applied some matte top coat and I liked it much better like that.

Do you have this polish, have you tried Hard Candy polishes? what do you think of them?

Hugs,
Lydia

12 comments:

  1. I don't like it either LOL - but I think it's because of the color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is a bit odd for sure. Looks a little like dirt in mud rather than cocoa smores lol. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have it but I like it though. It's lovely with the matte topcoat, good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so elegant, yet spicy, mr love it :D
    glad to see you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya!! I've been busy too and I've been having a bit of the blogger blues so its hard to keep up! Gals I'm getting some time now to stop by! Our walmart finally go these and I wasn't impressed, too much glitter and all the same sized glitter kinda makes them boring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like grey and I like Hard Candy Cocoa Smores, it would be great to have it in my collection! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Haven't seen a grey base for this glitters before :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see a post from you :D This looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why you didn't like it? I do! ^^
    Unfortunately, I've never tried any hard candy out :U

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it! Although the name is a little odd, for sure.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty! I love these new Hard Candy polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...