01 09 10

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sinful Colors - Sweet Nothing

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanna show you another one of the beauties from Sinful Colors. I'm a sucker for this types of shades and of course eventhought i have several just like it or very similar I couldnt help myself and I had to pick it up.

This is Sinful Colors - Sweet Nothing

This is two coats - could have done 3 and no top coat, can you see the sheet marks? I dont have much time for nail art lately...I really need to make the time I miss it! and I miss you guys!




Hugs,
Lydia




6 comments:

  1. Aww, it ate my comment, trying again - it's really sweet, but surely not nothing - and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color... we miss you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and pretty color! Looks lovely on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about these shades. You can never have enough! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...