01 09 10

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sinful Colors: Sugar Rush Collection

/hihi

Hello Lovelies!!

So I wanted to show you a little something I got a few days ago. I had been searching for this collection for a few weeks now but couldn't find it. When I finally saw it - I couldn't decide which colors I liked the most so I decided to get them ALL! I haven't been buying nail polish like i used to, so I'm super excited to have these!

Wanna see? my little haul?

These are so Easter-y and beautiful! I love them all! - Ohh and all the beautiful subtle shimmer - I will you these beauties soon, maybe with some stamping. :)
L to R: Sweet Nothing, Sugar Rush, Candy Coated, Sweet Tooth, 
Sugar'n Spice, Cotton Candy, Orange Cream, Unicorn
Do you have any of these babies?

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

10 comments:

  1. Awww, so pretty - Candy Coated and Sweet Tooth especially talk to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed strong last time I was in the store, but I don't know if I can anymore.

    I'd like to know if they are opaque or super sheer.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of them and I would like to have them all (also the yellow one...!), they look beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous collection, i want them all *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! That collection has some really cute colors! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't own them but they look lovely, very spring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! These are so pretty! So ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...