01 09 10

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sally Hansen - Mod About You

/hihi

Hello Lovelies, 

I wanted to show you what I got for really really dirty cheap the other day. I went to Target to find a thermometer for Nathan (he had the flu :( poor little guy) - he is doing well now :) on the clearance section I found this nail strips. 

These were regular $7.00 and they were on sale for $2.10 at check out with a coupon - I got it for $0.10!!!!!! Score! too bad I only bought 1 - since I had never used them I didn't know if I would like them - now that I have tested them this is what I got to say:

-Super easy application - no longer than 20 minutes
-Love the pattern
-Super impressed and happy!

Will love to try more patterns and I will report back on the staying power. 






Have you tried these Sally Hansen nails strips before? If so, do you like them. What was your experience with them like?

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

19 comments:

  1. I like them, they are super easy to apply. I love the design you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the SH strips! I've never gotten them for 10 cents, though--that's quite a score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tried nail strips ^^
    But this set is just amazing <3
    And 10 cents-OMG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a big score, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look beautiful! :-) Great pattern! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For that price, you should definitely get more! Sally Hansen's strips are the best! And I love the pattern on this set, it is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super score with the coupon...nice find!! These are very neat. I have been very tempted to try these. I am going to have to get a set now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really pretty pattern, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta! Muy alegre y colorido :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm glad you liked :)
    wow i love that effect :D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute nail strips! And you can't beat 10 cents haha! Great find! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are looking great, love the design :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't tried them yet. Their pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...