01 09 10

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Micro Paintings by Maria

/hihi

Good Morning Lovelies,

Have you heard that Maria open a shop?? - Micro Paintings by Maria - ! My dear friend Maria is behind this wonderful operation, she is a very talented woman and I admire her so much. She does the most wonderful things on such small canvases.



I feel so honored to own a set of these wonderful Micros! - they are truly amazing, more so in real life than in the pictures - when I saw them for the first time I was sooo blown away by the detail, the shimmer, the beauty, the color combination, how purple they were (i love purple), how they screamed my name and all the other things that the camera just didn't pick up. I know that the pictures are extremely gorgeous and they portray how wonderful they are but let me say - they are soooo much more beautiful in person.


Visit Micro Paintings by Maria ----> the shop
Micro Paintings by Maria on ----> facebook
and don't forget to follow Maria on ----> Twitter

Don't forget to visit the shop, she has amazing and very unique pieces!!!

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

5 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much my dear friend - this made me so very happy <3
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her creations, she makes lovely sets ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria does a great job! and she's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so agree, Maria's work is science fiction to me, she's amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Maria's micro paintings! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...