01 09 10

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Colores de Carol: Inner Princess

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I got awesome nail mail the other day!!! Inside the package there were some really gorgeous polishes from Colores de Carol. Wanna see???

Inner Princess - Carnation - Peony  

The first one I wanna show you is Inner Princess - Carolina describes it as: "White base with navy blue flakes, mix of multicolored glitter and aqua stars shape glitter" 



 Inner Princess has a light base - what is exactly what I love in multi-color glitter polishes. This is sooo my type and I absolutely adore the stars, this is soooo cute!

The blue flakes are stunning, i love the glitter combination that Carolina put together - the formula is extremely good - no fishing here! overall great polish - made me smile!

This is 3 easy coats of Inner Princess
I also decided to do something fun with this mani so I stamped some tips with blue.

Wanna get this?
Visit her store ----> here 

How do you like Inner Princess??? Do you own any of Colores de Carol beautiful polishes?

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

10 comments:

  1. I don't own any of her nail polishes but I follow her since... mmm a quite huge amount of time XD
    And that nail polish is something really amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polishes look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very springy and the stamping really makes it more fun! I'm loving her polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inner Princess looks so cute on you! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really good on you. I wish I could make white-ish polishes look equally good on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamping completes this polish so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inner Princess is just so delicate and pretty! And I like the blue tips you added. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous, nice they have stars :-). I also love what you did with the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, and such a gentle looking polish, i don't have any of carol's bottles :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. This polish is so pretty! Great addition with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...