01 09 10

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Can you find what's wrong in these pictures?

/hihi

Hello Lovely ladies!!!

Hope you all are having an awesome week! I have been extremely busy - how about you ladies?? Sooooo a few weeks back I did this water marble, not my best - for multiple reasons buuuuut here it is. Awful clean up job, missing pieces, smudge water marble.....list goes on. Lol - ill do a decent one here soon, I promise. :)

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Wet n Wild - On a Trip 
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
Color Club - Eternal Beauty
Out the Door - Top Coat





Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

11 comments:

  1. Aww really? I think it looks awesome! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really cool. I don't see anything but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is pretty. I love the mix of cremes with a holo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks lovely Lydia. Nothing's wrong here ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't be such a grump, there's nothing wrong with this manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pues a mí me gusta y mucho! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...