01 09 10

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani

/hihi

It's me again - Hi there!!!

So for my Valentines Day mani I decided to go for a very popular design that I have seen going around on instagram for the last couple of weeks, dont know who started it but it was genius!! Cheetah Hearts!!

Here is my take....

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
OPI - Kiss me on my tulips
Color Club - Cotton Candy
Acrylic Paint - Black
Out the Door - Top Coat



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! 
Many Hugs,
Lydia
/bye


16 comments:

  1. I love these cheetah hearts! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Qué bonita! Te deseo un feliz día de San Valentín.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Fun way to turn animal print into something for Valentine's Day ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cheetah hearts. Love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet - love it - happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting idea for an unusual St. Valentine's Day mani! Beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful print! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and cute! I love the heart-shaped cheetah prints! :-)
    Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love heart-shaped leopard print nails! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw this is so cute, Lydia! Hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...