01 09 10

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Royalty Reinvented

/hihi

Hello there!!!

How are you ladies? As i type this - is 10pm im exhausted just finished doing some bracelet and my eyes are burning. Just wanted to stop by and share with you the nail polish I have been wearing for about 4 days now.....It's so beautiful and Purple!!!

Let me introduce:

L'oreal - Royalty Reinvented
(excuse the tip wear, this is 4 days of wear - no top coat!!)


Going to bed, have a nice day!!! :) 
Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

13 comments:

  1. I really like this kind of purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your bracelets are selling so well - no wonder, they are so beautiful :)
    But please take well care of yourself <3
    I love this color - it's really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty purple! Hope you got a good night rest! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. :o que color más lindo... y 4 días!!!!! Excelente! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks really good for 4 days! Lovely color <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this color!! So bright and purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks :) that's beautiful :D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh purple! Love this shade :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...