01 09 10

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purple Skittle Mani

/hihi

Hello Ladies!!

How is it going?? Almost friday yay!! any big plans? I'm excited for the weekend - I have promised myself a very low key weekend (which means a bunch of nothing and a lot of sleep - i need it bad).

Now, onto the mani... I looooove purple! and I was in the mood for something purple but couldnt decide what shade or finish or anything so I went for a little bit of a skittle. Wanna see?

What I used:
Wet n Wild - On a Trip
Color Club - Eternal Beauty
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
BM Stamping Plates
Out the Door - Top Coat
 




Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

10 comments:

  1. I like your skittle manicure... That holo is really amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool solution when you're not sure what to wear ;)
    love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and the holo stamping is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ^^
    i loved that result :D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this purple skittle mani! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...