01 09 10

Monday, February 4, 2013

Muddy Fingers Gradient

/hihi

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I want to show you a manicure that I call the muddy finger manicure. Well, that's exactly what it looks like to me - like i spend some time playing with something dirty.

Buuuuut - let me tell you about this mani I did it on Thursday night of last week aaaand I still have it on! the pictures? I took them last night! yes! last night!!! can you see any wear???? well i will say this "the longest most durable mani i had in a very very looooong time"!!!

What I used:
Lime Crime - Milky Ways
Essence - Oh De Prep
OPI - Servin up sparkle
Make up Sponge
Out the door - Top Coat



Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

14 comments:

  1. like coffee with lots of cream, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It looks like a caramel mani to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that was a long time - and I love the title, but it's correct too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic for having worn it that long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful... It made me crave coffee :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coffee, that's exactly what this looks like!! What base coat so you use because my manis last a day at most!! I'm lucky if I can get daytime photos!! Very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my blog you have an award! Kisses!
    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...