01 09 10

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Don't you dare Touch my Tutu!

/hihi

Hello Ladies!!!

Soooo excuse the silly post tittle! I couldn't help myself. OPI has the funniest names for NP. So while cleaning up on my day off I found a Convenience Store newspaper and I immediately decided to do a newspaper mani - Food edition!

What's on the menu?
  • Lays chips
  • Pepsi
  • Ritz crackers
  • Welch's grape juice and 
  • Cheeto's 
The only thing I was not happy about was that the image transfer didn't work very well and for some reason the newspaper kept getting stock to the nail. Perhaps the material in that specific newspaper? i will never know! lol

What I used:
OPI - Don't touch my tutu! - 3 coats
Newspaper
Rum (you could use rubbing alcohol instead)
Out the Door - Top Coat




 Now look at this beauty!!!! - I'm a sucker for this type of nail polish! I remember absolutely loving this kinds of shades specially growing up...they make yours hands look so clean and neat (even if you just removed a really dark polish and makes your hands look gross)
OPI - Don't Touch my Tutu! 


Hope you guys like this mani as much as I did.
Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Love this!! I tried this mani before, but only with the news section. kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we both love silly blog posts names ;)
    I love your mani, transferred very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title! ^^
    And what an idea!
    I never thought about using coloured newspapers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love the effect of printed images transferred to the nails - the colors are subtle and the whole look is very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe cute blog post name and cute mani! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it transferred very well, and I really like the effect of the faded newspaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, i must try it with pictures too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever! I've never seen this twist on the newspaper mani. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! This is pretty awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What?! I absolutely love it! Such a different take on the newspaper nail! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool idea!! I want to try this now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...