01 09 10

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TMNT - Remember them?

/hihi

Hiii there lovely ladies,

Who didn't love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? My husband was wearing a t-shirt he got for Christmas with the TMNT and it gave me the idea to do this mani. Of course after some searching i decided to go with this design that I found the easiest on an etsy store.

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Vogue - Onyx
Colors are forever - no name green
Lime Crime - Lavendiary
China Glaze - Phat Santa
Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue
Models Own - Fuzzy Peach
Lime Crime - Milky Ways
Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream
China Glaze - Ingrid
Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Acrylic Paint - White
Acrylic Paint - Black
Out the Door - Top Coat






Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

14 comments:

  1. :O Están buenísimas! Yo veía la serie y me encantaba.
    Un besito Lydz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i remember watching it with my kid... great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡Fantásticas!! Qué bien hechas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the theme tune heehee. Your nail art skills are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I watched a bit of this as a kid. You did a fantastic job! And I like the pizza you included! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I remember them, they are/were fun - great work Lydia, they are very life-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun--and I love that there's pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those turtles :-). They look do great! Wonderfull job Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are amazing Lyds! I love the pizza one too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! They look exactly the same as original green little guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh I love this, Lydia! Haha the pizza is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome.. loved TMNT! my boyfriend bought me the t-shirt a couple of years ago too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...