01 09 10

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Purple Castle's Bracelets and Stuff

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

I have a quick post for you today but one that makes me really excited!!!!
Do you remember when I show you this ring? It was in this --> post?

Well today I want to show you what I have been up to for the last few weeks...Making jewelry! :) I love it so much, is a stress reliever!!!

You can find these and other pictures on my Facebook page---> Purple Castle's Bracelets and Stuff
I'm also taking orders, if you see anything you like let me know on Facebook or thru email at lydia.nth@gmail.com :)







Thank you for reading!
What do you think? aren't they pretty?

Hugs,
Lydia
/bye

8 comments:

  1. You make some seriously beautiful jewelry - I wish you a lot of luck with your new shop - way to go Lydia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues has hecho unos complementos realmente bonitos :-)
    Ojalá te vaya muy bien con este nuevo proyecto.
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all beautiful. My favourite is the first ring - that stone is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the ring <3 I wish you the best on this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it is a stress reliever! I tried it, I made some interesting rings, most of them I gave as a gift to my family and friends! :-) I wish you a lot of luck with your shop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful jewellery Lydia. Good luck with it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those wire rose rings, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make some awesome items! :D I really like the rings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...