01 09 10

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pretty & Polished: Mint Chocolate Chip Cuticle Balm

/hihi

Hello again Lovelies!

I have an awesome product to show you. Chelsea from Pretty and Polished has new exiting items for cuticle care and she was so kind to let me try this one. We all know that to keep your hands being camera ready you absolutely have to take care of your cuticles. I have to admit that my cuticles have not always look the best - actually always look pretty bad. I struggle to keep them looking good since I also spend a lot of time working with paper and making jewelry which makes my hands very dry.

Any who.....I have been trying this awesome cuticle balm from Pretty and Polish for about 4 weeks now. Here are my thoughts.

Mint Chocolate Chip Cuticle Balm
Look at this cute packaging! and she has Pretty & Polished emery board 
This is what my sample looks like  and you can tell
i have been getting my little fingers in here a lot.
Ugly cuticles - dry hands - cute galaxy tho LOL
After 4 weeks of Pretty & Polished Cuticle Balm use
The scent is definitely much more minty less chocolaty than I expected, I really love the smell since I love minty scents but i would have loved it even more if there was more chocolate scent to it. Application was great, the balm melts on contact and has a lasting scent which I love. I like that it has made my hands and cuticles look great.

Ingredients for Mint Chocolate Chip Balms:
Cocoa Butter, Coffee Butter, Coconut Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Tee Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, Almond Butter, Beeswax

You can buy this cuticle balm at Chelsea's website at:  http://pretty-polished.myshopify.com/products/mint-chip-cuticle-balm
Visit her facebook page at---> here
Visit her blog ---> here

Overall a great product! I love Pretty & Polished Nail polishes and this cuticle balm certainly does not disappoint  I try this product on my left hand and on my right i tried a store bought cuticle oil which didnt work very well.

/bye

17 comments:

  1. Wow it really improved The way your cuticles look! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bueno que te funcionó! Me encantó el packaging, y la fórmula se ve interesante para las cutículas. Me vendría de maravillas!
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cuticles really looks better, good for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love a good cuticle balm. They are just life savers! Your "after" cuticles look so good! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great product! Your cuticles really do look nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
    Hope you've had a brilliant xmas and new year!!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know! 
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bueno, ¡menudo cuidado para las cutículas! Habrá que probar...
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was hard to see anything wrong with your cuticles before--I was too distracted by the galaxy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Yo también lo quiero!¡Feliz año nuevo!

    ¡Besos!

    www.silamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Usually, I watch the nail art creations and not the cuticles, so on the first photo I see only a beautiful galaxy manicure! :-)
    I think this way: most of us nail bloggers are not professional nail artists, we all have our jobs, in offices, in supermarkets and other places where maybe our hands and cuticles "suffer" a lot, so it's normal that in some periods they are not "on top" :-) Surely, we try to do our best to keep them healthy :-)
    Also, "macro" photographs are so "cruel" to our cuticles! :-)

    Your cuticles look really healthy, I'm happy you found a good product for a cuticle care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Sin duda se nota el cambio!!! Y todos los ingredientes que tiene son tan saludables!!

    Mi opinion? Vale la pena conseguirlo =)

    Besos!!
    www.laqueada.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a difference!! I am going to check it out now!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday season and New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Viendo lo bien que te ha ido con este producto, quise probarlo. Y ha sido una desilusión porque después de haber rellenado todos los datos, me ha salido un mensaje diciendo que no venden a España :(
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your galaxy mani! This balm seems like it would smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...