01 09 10

Monday, January 14, 2013

Inspired by...

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

How is everyone doing this morning/evening? 

I spend most of the weekend feeling like crap! But hey! nail polish always makes my days a little brighter! I was looking through some of the blogs I follow and came across a beautiful nail polish combination by Fingers, see her post here. I love her blog, she has the most amazing combinations and stamping on there. If you don't follow her already, I recommend you check it out! 

I absolutely love the colors that she chose - and here is what I did, not as awesome as hers but I liked it. Oh and very weird...I'm showing you ladies my right hand...haha she is very awkward and has really short nails...she has been neglected and mistreated lately. 

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Lime Crime - Once in a Blue Mousse
A England - St. George
Stamping Plates - BM 201
Out the Door - Top Coat



hugs,
Lydia
/bye

12 comments:

  1. Love the colour :)
    The pattern looks fab too!

    xX

    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so beautiful! They'd definitely perk me up too. Hope you're feeling much better, Lydz! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better my friend <3 - hugs :)
    I love this mani, such a lovely color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colours! Beautiful stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous and sweet mani! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that post she did too! Your mani looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! <3
    Cute mani! The two colors look great together! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combination of colors and great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous color combo, and the design too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and I so want Lime Crime polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ¡Preciosa! Tanto el estampado como los tonos que has elegido :-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this combo!! Your lucky the stamp fits your entire nail, I always have problems with my thumb being too big!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...