01 09 10

Monday, January 7, 2013

George Blueney

/hihi

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you are all doing great! :) Wish you an amazing week. Must of you I guess will be going back to a full week of work today. I'm honestly glad to be, last week seemed to be a lot more hectic than a 5 day week and not to mention a lot longer. Sheesh!

I have a precious polish to show you today - with some holo stamping too.

What I used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Catrice - George Blueney
Kiko - Peacock Green
Out the Door - Top Coat






Hugs,
Lydia

10 comments:

  1. I am searching in every shop this nail polish since a couple of weeks XD
    I love that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Blueney is such a handsome polish ;)
    love the holo stamping, great combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. George suits you well and he is extra handsome with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The blue base look beautiful on you and the holographic stampings are totally awesome on top. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catrice - George Blueney is really gorgeous... and I love that holo stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Qué bonita! No he usado aún esta imagen de estampación, pero veo lo bonita que queda y me han entrado ganas ;-)
    Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stamping on this color, great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried to stamp a holo. It never works out for me. These look really gorgeous together, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...